- The requirement for people to have health insurance as of 2014 and
- The expansion of Medicaid.
- Ensuring over 200,000 Illinoisans with pre-existing conditions can buy quality and affordable health insurance.
- Ensuring 102,000 youth under the age of 26 can stay on their parents’ insurance plan.
- Creating a Health Benefits Exchange so 1.2 million Illinoisans and small businesses can shop for quality and affordable health insurance in a transparent and competitive marketplace.
When: The Day of the Decision, 5 PM (rain or shine)
(Decision can be any day in June: likely to be Thursday June 28)
Where: Daley Plaza, Chicago
(Located in Chicago on Washington Street, between Dearborn and Clark)
Regardless of the outcome, we will call upon Governor Quinn to move forward on health care reform, including the creation of the Health Benefits Exchange. We must speak out – We must win. For more information, contact me at info. below.
Citizen Action - IL
(312) 427-2114 x208